Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sister Bay, WI.

The sunsets are unreal.. each one is unique!
































I've lived in Sister Bay for three months, and realize that neither of my best friends have a clue where I'm living and what it looks like. Well, sorry, but I didn't take any pictures of the house. It's really nothing special, two story, older farm house, 6 bedrooms. Erik and I have a bedroom on the second story that you have to get through a little living room to go through (I promise I'll take pictures!). However, we are a stones throw away from the beach, where the real money view is at. Check these out, this explains why we spend little to no time at our house!

There is music on Wednesday nights (the only night Erik and I have off together) and we'll go out on rafts and watch the sunset, and listen to the music from the water. It's a blast and one of my favorite things to do. Typically after a long night/day of work, we'll grab a bottle of wine or a Corona and go to the end of the pier (picture above) and occasionally swim, but most of the time just relax and look at the stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment