Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Rolling Stone

So, my primary reason for starting this blog was to bring together the people I care about the most in my life, and let them experience my travels with me. It was suppose to be a documentary of my travels right before and during my time in Europe.

Ever since I've started this blog, I've found myself wanting to blog about things I thought weren't so 'travel' related.. Well, what a conundrum. What do I write about and why? Is it relevant to my travels?

Well, why in the world I decided I wanted to qualify 'travel' is beyond me. But I got to thinking alot about it, so I looked up the definition, which is as follows:


trav·el (trvl)
v. trav·eled or trav·elled, trav·el·ing or trav·el·ling, trav·els
v.intr.
1. To go from one place to another, as on a trip; journey.


So the answer couldn't be any clearer, I decided.. yes. Yes, it is all relevant, it all matters. We are all travelling and experiencing. This life is a journey, a giant trip from one moment to the next. The only difference is that my expedition in Europe will be on a different continent, with every experience novel. However, that makes the journey no more valid than the internal and external one I am experiencing right now.

So, brace yourself, or just skip a post or two if they don't seem your speed. I'm afraid I've bitten off more than I can chew and opened Pandora's box.

It's all an adventure, baby! And write I shall!

No comments:

Post a Comment