Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Et où serez-vous pour Noël, mon amour ?

One thing is forsure.. I will be dearly missing my parents and family from PARIS, FRANCE during this year's Christmas!!!! How exciting.. How romantic.. How FUN!!!!!!!




Erik and I will be in Paris from December 22 until the 29th, and will love every second. Every since we booked our room, I've been looking at pictures and things to do during this time. For almost my entire life, I've wanted to do some kind of volunteering on Thanksgiving or Christmas. I think that this year will be the perfect opportunity. I am hoping that we can volunteer for Christmas dinner at a soup kitchen. (Setting this up is easier said than done, as most opportunities are in French. It gets daunting using online translation websites only to get to the bottom of a paragraph, and find the only form of help is the 'Donate now' button!) Regardless, this is an opportunity of a lifetime and I'm thrilled!!!

Here's a link with some Paris Christmas photos:

No comments:

Post a Comment