So, here we have it (in a somewhat chronological order):
Spain
France
Netherlands (Belgium and Amsterdam)
Germany
Czech
Hungary
Austria
Switzerland
Italy
Greece
(back to Italy, Spain, France)
Portugal...
Holy unreal. I am so excited! I was speaking with someone today, and I said something about 'six weeks,' and it hit me like a hard slap to the face from Molly or John... I will be in EUROPE in 6 weeks?!! Holy cow, holy cow, breathe it out!!
Yes, it's true, I will be all over Europe for 6 months. I absolutely cannot wait!
Now, is where I turn to you and say "have you been to Europe?" (you say yes) I say, "what are your favorite places, within those countries, that I absolutely MUST see?" and you hopefully (when you have time), can respond to me via e-mail Duffyma@uwec.edu, or comment below.
Otherwise, I ask, "have you been to Europe?" (you say no) I say, "Well, of all the places you've heard from friends and family, can you recommend any?" and you'll hopefully be able to respond!
Occasionally, when I decide to dominate a conversation I'm having with a table while waitressing, I'll tell them all about how adventurous I plan on being in the coming weeks. So far, I've actually found that people not only enjoy these conversations, they have recommendations of their own.
Corfu, Greece


Cinque Terre, Italy





More to come...!
Where are you going to be around December 13th-14th?? I am seriously contemplating spending all my hard earned money on a week/ 2 week European excursion. :)
ReplyDelete-- Helen