Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hello, Wednesday

It took us four hours to get down to Naperville. Four hours too long if you ask me. It was hard not to rush and bombard Eli, the lack of rush was due in part to her size. She's so small, I could hardly see her in my sister's arms. At 7 lbs, she's SUCH a peanut. A cute, super soft, baby glow worm. Not being around new borns, (exception of Miles at birth) I am continually taken aback at how truly tiny a brand new baby is. Seeing her I am so amazed how love can grow and change without a single word.


My sister, of course, looks amazing, and is absolutely glowing. Having given birth four days ago, she has the right to be tired, unfocused, and tremendously overwhelmed. She is anything but. Her caring hand and mind sweeps over the room, quadruple tasking out of necessity as well as second nature. Every day my sister evolves into one of the most determined, kind, and dedicated women I know. She also has an amazing husband, Tom. Tom is literally Molly's right hand. They are the compliments of each other, compensating and completing to make one kick butt family.

Here are a few photos of the first couple hours.






1 comment:

  1. oh my GOODNESS!!!!!!!!! She's just absolutely precious!!!

    Congrats, Molly and Tom on your little baby girl!!

    *chanting* more pics! more pics!

    ReplyDelete