Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Goodbye McCarthy's :(

Time has been passing faster than I can catch it.. or even write about it. Lindsay and Kory left yesterday morning, and I never fully 'announced' my happiness to be able to share this experience with them. On top of the last four months already being a unique and dynamic experience, being able to explore a foreign country with people you care about is truly a consecutive series of unforgettable memories.

Plus- they are REALLY great to travel with. Traveling is a very precise beast. Everyone has their 'way', and while no style is better or worse than another... getting competing traveling styles together can really throw a wrench in a day. I really feel that we shared so much of the same travel style that our days were ideal for all of us without a word being spoken. And- they'e just a down right fun time.. they both have such sharp senses of humor which cracked me up time and time again.
And, as if it couldn't get any better, Lindsay saved me. She brought me a sweater (which I've worn about every other day), a tank top, and some adorable pink flats. 'Frump' is no longer a word in my vocabulary. Plus, Kory brought along his Italian accent which came in handy whenever we were tired, hungry, and/or needed a good laugh.

To the memories..


Kory and Lindsay at Camp di Fiori



The four of us at the Colosseum



Lindsay, Kory, and Erik in Maori



Come again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment