Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Leg 3

Well, it's time for leg three of the journey. We've conquered Rome, we've conquered Florence and now we're off to the coast. The best part about it is- we're plan free. I say this with hesitation, because anyone who knows me would know that being plan free is the express lane to nausea and trepidation. This is a 'plan free' that I am 100% sure we'll end up someplace safe and warm.. It's only 65 and sunny here- so why not have an adventure?

I've been singing all morning which has put an increased pressure on everyone to pack and quickly leave (except for me). Apparently my voice seriously hurts the ear drums of a few individuals. Luckily for me, my mom happens to think it's splendid. So I'll just sing to her and drag the boys head first through my melodious dust.

Unfortunately I have a million things to tell you and five minutes to type them. We're well fed and well slept. We're relaxed and easy to please. My mom and I have cried with laughter. My dad has been in more candy/chocolate stores than there are total in the state of Wisconsin. Erik snores like a lumberjack and I'll laugh and chuck my pillow across the room at him. My dad and Erik have now abbreviated our gelato breaks to 'G.B' for easy reference. My mom and I are the worst barters in the world- people raise their prices when they see us.

Life is good and the adventure continues. GOOD THINGS TO COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment