Saying goodbye to my parents was really hard. I just can't seem to get out of the 8 year old going to camp phase. If there was any way I could have grabbed their jackets to make them stay, you could've considered it done. But I couldn't, and thankfully we have quite the day ahead. Erik and I leave for the Athens and the GREEK ISLES today.. Where is time going?!? It's slipping through a colander that I just can't stop.
Anyway I tell you this because we have a horrendous 6 hour train, 1 hour bus, 15 hour ferry, and 4 hour train ahead of us. Athens is a far way away. So if you haven't already quit reading this, don't do it yet! The goods are just about to come! Who wants to know if Greek yogurt REALLY is Greek? Or if everyone is as beautiful there as you hear? Or if Santorini is just as unbelievable as the pictures?? I DO. And I'm hoping you do, too. Stay tuned, and I'm sure I'll have a million horrible travel stories to spew tomorrow. Pity us (only a bit!) and send some good thoughts our way. The traveling abyss is about to begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment