For anyone who might have forgot, I'm switching shoes for this marathon. The goofy ones I posted a few pictures of before? The ones with no elevated or cushioned sole, that mimic running barefoot.. yea, those. Well. It's HARD. HARD. Sometimes, the frustration makes me want to chuck these little pieces of rubber right at the wall. Put on some good old fashion SNEAKERS and hit the pavement carefree.
Whoever is taking a scissors to my calves at night could stop anytime. Or I could start to acclimate to these suckers and feel like a normal person. Either would do.
Anyway.. I've got a new song for anyone who feels like tapping their feet, loving a song so much they'll be jamming in their car, singing on their bikes (and in my case, watching people cringe) or just plain smiling.
Best for Last, 19, Adele
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment