Friday, June 18, 2010

Pictures & Shoes

Here are two of them. The first one is my dad. The frame is silver and slate, and the matting is slate, silver and white. The second one was the California print. I love it more and more every time I look at it. The lady chose the sand color, a white, and a black. Which I also agreed, looked fabulous!





The little secret that I was going to tell you about my running was that I am planning on starting a campgain of some sort. I had ran a really successful fundraising campaign for the Free Clinic my senior year of college and enjoyed every second of it. I wanted to change things up, but it's easier said than done. Now that I am no longer affiliated with a direct cause, I know that there will be less attachment to me and the fundraising source.. raising some apprehension. Which is fine, I was planning on using this program that is a blogging/P.R. dream (which I can't tell you about in case I pull my stuff together) I can still use it even if I want to do a public awareness campaign which I'm still thinking of.

Lets all hope that I can connect some dots and make some good things happen for people who need it.

In the mean time I will say that running in these shoes is basically like starting from scratch. My body has NO idea what's going on, I sweat like a obese man in a sauna, and can never catch my breath. Despite those unattractive features, it is so exhilarating to know I'm using muscles I rarely use, and building my legs up to be faster and stronger (woo woo!). If I decide NOT to do the campaign in some capacity I'll probably write a little bit about it here. I'm hoping that won't have to be the case, and I can just give you a link for the journey, but hey, we'll see!


No comments:

Post a Comment