All of our furniture is piled up on the wood floors, and the little space that we do have is littered with furniture. This serves as a mental and physical maze for the dogs, and a temporary jungle for the youngin'.
Of course the kitchen table was stacked to the ceiling in a last ditch effort to get the rest of their belongings out before Chuck got there with the mega vacuum.. which meant great things for the rest of us.
We chose a restaurant called El Serape. It's a new Mexican restaurant in town, and is as authentic as you'll probably find in Green Bay. We all had burritos the size of my sister and Tom's unborn child and waddled ourselves out in a salsa coma.
One is NEVER too full for desert, so we stopped at our local custard sanctuary, Zesty's.
Did I mention Miles stole the show? True to form, he provided countless hours of fun, getting our undivided attention.
Once Miles hit the hay, the rest of us stayed up for a little friendly super competitive cribbage.. where Tom and I lost terribly. Thank goodness for rematches, or I might have to spend the rest of my life under a rock.
By the way... after a 'walk away' calm down and a few additional hours, I am set to finish the project tomorrow morning! CANNOT WAIT!
No comments:
Post a Comment