Enjoying The Ride..

The world only exists in your eyes. You can make it as big or as small as you want. F. Scott Fitzgerald

Monday, February 22, 2010

I'll need a harness

I've created a monster. I'll stop changing this.... It's just so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (4)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2010 (168)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (27)
    • ►  April (27)
    • ►  March (30)
    • ▼  February (22)
      • The best encounter I never knew I needed
      • When less isn't more
      • I don't know how we did it, but we did...
      • A hopefully welcomed announcement
      • I'll need a harness
      • The Ladybird of Split
      • Welcome!
      • R.I.P 'Best bag of the decade(s)' 1993-2010
      • So long, farewell!
      • A few things
      • Free love on V-Day
      • Huck Finn
      • Sound the alarms
      • Glass half full..
      • Ask and You Shall Receive
      • Goodbye, Zagreb!
      • Word of mouth
      • Shantaram
      • Open closed
      • Sljeme Mountain
      • Fresh market cat nip
      • Victory at last!
    • ►  January (25)
  • ►  2009 (49)
    • ►  December (20)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (7)

Labels

Almafi (1) Family (11) Florence (1) France (6) Greece (15) Hair cut (1) Italian proverbs (1) italy (14) laundry (1) Love (1) Lucca (1) Market (1) Portugal (6) Rome (3) sanity (1) Sicily (1) Spain (13) Theft (1) Vatican (1)

About Me

My photo
Exploring the means
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.