Change is in the air!
What'd ya think? She's beautiful, right?!
Ever since Erik and I started dating he's been my tech. My computer nerd. My go to. If there was a problem on my computer, my roommates computer, my neighbors, the person down the street... haha, well, not all of those people, but alot of people in my life fell into Erik's expertise. He was our computer guru. He saved many a computer from deadly viruses, updated software, wiped harddrives, and got me out of a lot of pricey situations.
And thus, we tumble into the current moment. If I wanted something done, he'd fix it. If I didn't understand something, he'd decipher it. If I screwed something up, he'd unscrew it.
I thought it was perfect. Until I realized it wasn't.
All of these really basic principles about computers and internet and computer language were passing me by. I didn't HAVE to understand them, but what if I WANTED to? My thinking is, if I have a website, I might as well learn to understand it (sans my tech). So here is phase one... I learned how to change my template. Pretty soon I'll be speaking in binary code, and then we'll all be in trouble.
No comments:
Post a Comment